US cellular data plans
Our US data SIMs cover both AT&T and T-Mobile on the same card for maximum coverage across the USA. Best signal means they are not “steered” to a specific network and connect to the best signal available on device start-up.
If the SIM loses signal as the device moves, it automatically connects to the next available network, making it more reliable than single network SIMs especially in remote areas.
Benefits of Podsystem’s US SIM card solution for M2M / IoT:
- US IoT/M2M SIM cards with coverage on both AT&T and T-Mobile in the USA. Check full coverage details here.
- One SIM covers both networks on one APN for quick and easy deployment.
- Best Signal SIMs. No “steering” to specific networks as with many SIMs supplied directly from operators. Automatically searches for the best signal when the device is switched on.
- Multi-network SIMs. If signal is lost, automatically connects to the next available network. Maximum coverage even in remote areas.
- Monitoring platform allows full, centralized control including location, real time usage, configuration of limits and alerts.
- 18 hours continuous account management daily and 24/7/365 access to our emergency support team of IoT / M2M experts.
SMART SIM. Multi-IMSI for extra resilience and SIM backup.
GPRS, 2G and 3G connections available.
Best Signal, Multi-Network
Non Steered. Multiple networks available in each country to maximize coverage.
F2M Management Platform
F2M SIM Management Platform to control your SIMs anywhere.
Support & Expertise
Top Account Management and Support from our expert team.
Get your US cellular data plans in less than 48h
Our team of M2M / IoT experts are ready to help you:
- SIM cards, data plans and SIM management platform, all you need to control your SIM base.
- All our data plans can be configured to use per MB, data pooling and bundles. You can set it up easily using our F2M SIM management platform.
- Great coverage – See full coverage list here.
- Easy onboarding: No hassle, no stress, in less than 48 hours.
Talk to our M2M / IoT experts today. Free
+1 415 707 0500